All you need is an Apple or Android smartphone running at least iOS 10 for iPhones, or KitKat (4.4) for Android phones. To get the most out of the PROtect app, your device should have a default calendar and contact list set up. The PROtect app uses data, so you will also need a cellular plan that includes a data allowance.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum phone requirement?
- When do I use PROtect?
- Do I have to invite PROtectors for each event?
- How do my PROtectors know what to do?
- How do I know my circle is available to back me up?
- Can I alert my circle if i need help before the timer goes off?
- How many circles can I have?
- How do my PROtector known when I need PROtection?
- How do I access the HELP button?
- Why is there a 15-second delay before the SOS is triggered?