When the emergency alarm goes off, your app goes into SOS mode. In this situation your PROtectors are immediately notified that you need help. You can cancel an SOS at any time by tapping the “I’m OK” button in the app. When you cancel an SOS, a photo is taken and sent to your PROtectors so that they know that you're OK.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum phone requirement?
- When do I use PROtect?
- Do I have to invite PROtectors for each event?
- How do my PROtectors know what to do?
- How do I know my circle is available to back me up?
- Can I alert my circle if i need help before the timer goes off?
- How many circles can I have?
- How do my PROtector known when I need PROtection?
- How do I access the HELP button?
- Why is there a 15-second delay before the SOS is triggered?