Each person in your circle gets a text message inviting them to PROtect you in case an emergency occurs. They simply press a button to “accept” or “decline”. You will receive a notification in either case. A minimum of one “accept” lets you go about your business worry-free.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum phone requirement?
- When do I use PROtect?
- Do I have to invite PROtectors for each event?
- How do my PROtectors know what to do?
- How do I know my circle is available to back me up?
- Can I alert my circle if i need help before the timer goes off?
- How many circles can I have?
- How do my PROtector known when I need PROtection?
- How do I access the HELP button?
- Why is there a 15-second delay before the SOS is triggered?