If you need some extra time to end the SOS — perhaps your phone is buried in your purse, or perhaps you’re driving when the alarm goes off — the 15-second delayed alert gives you time to do so to avoid false alarms going out to your circle.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum phone requirement?
- When do I use PROtect?
- Do I have to invite PROtectors for each event?
- How do my PROtectors know what to do?
- How do I know my circle is available to back me up?
- Can I alert my circle if i need help before the timer goes off?
- How many circles can I have?
- How do my PROtector known when I need PROtection?
- How do I access the HELP button?
- Why is there a 15-second delay before the SOS is triggered?