Once your event starts, a large “help” button shows in the centre of your screen. Tap it anytime to manually activate an SOS. A short countdown will display before the SOS is sent, allowing you a chance to cancel if it was done by mistake. If the countdown is not cancelled, a notification will be sent to your PROtectors.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum phone requirement?
- When do I use PROtect?
- Do I have to invite PROtectors for each event?
- How do my PROtectors know what to do?
- How do I know my circle is available to back me up?
- Can I alert my circle if i need help before the timer goes off?
- How many circles can I have?
- How do my PROtector known when I need PROtection?
- How do I access the HELP button?
- Why is there a 15-second delay before the SOS is triggered?