If an event goes into SOS mode, your PROtectors will immediately be notified that you need help according to what circle they are in. Your Go-To (Circle 1) PROtectors are notified first, followed by your Back-up (Circle 2 ) ten minutes later, and then your Just-In-Case (Circle 3) ten minutes after that.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum phone requirement?
- When do I use PROtect?
- Do I have to invite PROtectors for each event?
- How do my PROtectors know what to do?
- How do I know my circle is available to back me up?
- Can I alert my circle if i need help before the timer goes off?
- How many circles can I have?
- How do my PROtector known when I need PROtection?
- How do I access the HELP button?
- Why is there a 15-second delay before the SOS is triggered?