You can set up 3 circles. Circle 1 is your Go-To circle, and should be made up of your close friends and family. Circle 2 is your Back-Up circle, and should be people you trust to have your back. Circle 3 is your Just-in-Case circle, and is made up of all the rest of your confirmed PROtectors.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum phone requirement?
- When do I use PROtect?
- Do I have to invite PROtectors for each event?
- How do my PROtectors know what to do?
- How do I know my circle is available to back me up?
- Can I alert my circle if i need help before the timer goes off?
- How many circles can I have?
- How do my PROtector known when I need PROtection?
- How do I access the HELP button?
- Why is there a 15-second delay before the SOS is triggered?