You invite PROtectors just once to be on call in case you need them. You’ll receive a reply text letting you know who’s got your back. Invite new ones anytime. When you set up a PROtected event you are able to view your selected circles and PROtectors. Your PROtectors are ONLY notified in case of an emergency. We would hate to bother your trusted friends and family unless you truly need them. If an emergency is triggered and you resolve it, a message will go out to your PROtectors letting them know that you are OK.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum phone requirement?
- When do I use PROtect?
- Do I have to invite PROtectors for each event?
- How do my PROtectors know what to do?
- How do I know my circle is available to back me up?
- Can I alert my circle if i need help before the timer goes off?
- How many circles can I have?
- How do my PROtector known when I need PROtection?
- How do I access the HELP button?
- Why is there a 15-second delay before the SOS is triggered?